Beside being busy with the js13kGames competition as usual every August since 2012, we also celebrated the 500th issue of the Gamedev.js Weekly newsletter - the first one was sent at the beginning of January 2014.
Nope, nothing - unfortunately, as expected.
A few articles on the js13kGames’ Medium blog:
- [August 8th] This year’s gadgets: JS13K pins, patches, and… medals!
- [August 9th] T-shirt design for 2023
- [August 10th] Kick-off meetup on August 13th
- [August 12th] Decentralized category in js13kGames 2023
- [August 13th] js13kGames 2023 has started!
- [August 16th] Kick-off Meetup recording published
- [August 24th] JS13K Shop is now open!
Full focus on js13kGames: confirming prizes, partners, and experts, writing blog posts, publishing announcements. This year’s theme is 13th Century. Also, the js13kGames 2023 Kick-off Meetup and regular W3C Games internal calls.
The Gamedev.js Weekly newsletter hit 500 issues this month, published every single week since January 2014.
More js13kGames. Hopefully something else in the second part of the month though.